Sunday, September 26, 2010

A followup, sort of...

Alright, looked like I was one and done there for a bit but guess what, I'm not. I saw that my last post was in June and that's just not acceptable is it. I partly just wanted to wait until I felt I had something interesting or relevant to say because I value your friendship and I don't want to waste your time, because baby, I love you. But mostly I was just lazy about it.


ANYWAYS....

My last post was about hip hop and soul and this is sort of a follow up. I've been wanting to create beats for sometime now and not too long ago I started to attempt doing so. I took some grooves I've been working on and put them up on a last.fm page. Unfortunately, I'm not an MC and don't know anyone who really is so they are rhyme-free. However, if you or someone you know is looking for a collaborator don't hesitate to get in contact. Until next time....





1 comment:

  1. fucking ace. loving the beats. make me some songs. breaks and shit. i'm impressed i'd consider bringing back caspa. so pumped to be your first subscriber. you have always been my inspiration. keep it nasty.
    $

    ReplyDelete